Monday 23 March 2009

BUCS Photos

I've now put up a load of my photos from the BUCS race on my picasa page - annoyingly i couldn't get the normal picasa uploader to work, so i had to do them five at a time through the website or run the risk of my computer crashing! Argh. Anyway, if you want to check out my decidedly amateur photography, have a look at http://picasaweb.google.com/chrispy913/BUCSMTB2009# . Alternatively, you can see the much more pro efforts of Joolze who was there doing her usual super job of documenting the weekend's acitivities at www.joolzedymond.com . Next race for me is the Gorrick next weekend, which should give me a good chance to catch up with some old mates - looking forward to pinning on a number on a non-Thetford course...especially on my new bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment